Write A Dialogue between Two Friends about Preparation for the Examination

  A Dialogue between Two Friends about Preparation for the Examination

 

Myself:                Hello friend, How do you do?

Friend:                I am fine, thank you. Why are you looking so sad?

Myself:                Actually I am worried about my final examination what about your preparation for

                             the  Examination?

Friend:                Well, I’m going on well my studies. I am also worried about my exam.

Myself:                But tell me about your preparation in different subjects.

Friend:                You know I’m weak in English. That’s why; I’m taking special care in English. I’m

                             having a Detailed revision in other subjects.

Myself:                Are you taking help from any special books?

Friend   :              Yes but I study text books very carefully.

Myself   :             I see. I must start working with the text books. What do you think?

Friend:                Yes. I think it’ll be very helpful not only for English but also for other subjects.

Myself:                Thank you for your supportive suggestion. I wish you good luck.

Friend:                You are most welcome.

★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★



Post a Comment

0 Comments