Write a dialogue between two close friends on the ill effects of smoking

  Write a dialogue between two close friends on the ill effects of smoking. Ali: (Smoking) Hi! What's going on?

 

Asif      Do you smoke?

Ali:         Yes, I do.

Asif      But why?

Ali:         Just for the sake of enjoyment.

Asif      I don't think that by smoking one can enjoy. There are so many other things to

              Enjoy.

Ali;         But what’s wrong with it?

Asif:       What isn’t wrong with it? I don’t see any enjoyment in it.

Ali:         But there are so many who smoke. Nothing has ever happened to them.

Asif:       You're wrong. Smoking tells upon health very badly.

Ali:         But this happens to those who smoke of low quality.

Asif:       Here you’re again at fault. Smoking is injurious to health in either of the cases.

Ali:         But my dear, I smoke but few and far between.

Asif:       That's again very bad. In fact nothing is good in it.

Ali:         Then what to do?

Asif:       Give it up.

Ali:         Let's suppose, I give it up but my question is still there what to do.

Asif:       That’s a silly sort of argument. I don’t smoke but do many things.

Ali:         Like what?

Asif      Like playing games, book reading, and offering prayers and so on.

Ali:         Okay, I'll try.

Asif:       That’s like a good guy.

Ali:         Thanks my dear.

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆











Write a Dialogue between two friends about the bad effects of 

Post a Comment

0 Comments