Write A Dialogue Between A Teacher And A Student Who Is A Habitual Late Comer

 Write A Dialogue Between A Teacher And Student On The Importance Of Maintaining Discipline In The College. Or Write A Dialogue Between A Teacher And A Student Who Is A Habitual Late Comer.

STUDENT:            May I come in sir?

TEACHER:            Yes, you may.

STUDENT:            May I've my seat please?

TEACHER:            No, you may not. First tell me why are you coming late?

STUDENT:            Sir, there is so much traffic on roads. That’s why, I've got late.

TEACHER:           That's with everyone but you come late almost every day. Moreover, you

        Don’t attend the lectures and spend your time in canteen.

STUDENT:            I do this whenever I come here without taking my breakfast.

TEACHER:            My dear boy, discipline is the essence of an institution.

STUDENT:            I know sir but

TEACHER:            There is no if and but in discipline. This is hard and fast.

STUDENT:            Yes, but I've genuine problems with me.

TEACHER:            They are with everyone.

STUDENT:            I'll keep it in mind sir.

TEACHER:            That's like a good boy.

STUDENT:            Now, may I've my seat sir?

TEACHER:            Yes, sure, sure my boy. You may have.

STUDENT:            Thank you sir.

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆......








A dialogue between teacher and student about coming late




Post a Comment

0 Comments