Write A Dialogue Between A Student And A Teacher On The Importance Of Book Reading

  Write A Dialogue Between A Student And A Teacher On The Importance Of Book Reading.


Student:              (In the library) Aslam-o-Alaikum Sir,

Teacher:              WA Alaikum-u-Slam. What are you doing?

Student:              Just waiting for the next period. This was free period of mine.

Teacher:              I thought you were here to read books.

Student:              Sir, I'm not very fond of books. I just study syllabus books.

Teacher:              You should study books.

Student:              But sir what about these textual books?

Teacher:              Book reading will be very helpful in your studies.

Student:              Yes, I know sir, but I don't have much time.

Teacher:              What do you do in your free time?

Student:              Watch T.V.

Teacher:              You should adopt book reading as your hobby.

Student:              What kind of books I should read?

Teacher:              You should read all kinds of books but keep yourself away from bad

                            Literature.

Student:              What are the benefits of books reading, sir?

Teacher:              It'll give you pleasure, knowledge and entertainment.

Student:              Ok, Sir I'll try to develop this habit.

Teacher:              That's great.

Student:              Thanks for this nice advice.

Teacher:              You're welcome my dear boy.
















Post a Comment

0 Comments