Write A Dialogue About The Importance Of Reading Books

  A Dialogue between Two Students on Book Reading


HASSAN:               How are you dear?

RIZWAN:               I am fine, nice to meet you, what is in your hand?

HASSAN:               A gift for you, guess it what it may be?

RIZWAN:               I think it may be a perfume, as I love perfumes.

HASSAN:              Here you are wrong, take it and open it for yourself.

RIZWAN:             (opening) Woo, it is a nice book, thanks for your nice gift but you know that I do  

                                 not take much interest in books.

Hassan:                It is very bad habit; a book is a great blessing. By the way in which thing you are  

                              interested?

Rizwan:                I am interested in eating out at some food street

Hassan:                That’s why; you are becoming fat day by day.

Rizwan:               Yeah, I do not have sufficient time to read a book.

Hassan:              The people who give up book reading and cherish a habit of eating, they do not think 

                            by their mind but by their stomach.

Rizwan:              Are you joking, I am not in joking mood, change your topic.                      

Hassan:              I am not joking but telling you the biggest reality of the world.

Rizwan:             The reality is that that books are at the footpaths waiting for buyers and many book 

                           shops are tuning into hotels and restaurants.

Hassan:            It is true that is why we are not progressing in the world, if we want to compete with

                          this fast progressing world, we should develop a habit of book reading.

Rizwan:            True very true, you have changed my point of view also.

Hassan:            You might have heard that famous saying,” A house without books is like a body 

                          without a soul.”

Rizwan:           Here I promise to you that I will finish this book first and after that I will buy more  

                          books for reading.

Hassan:              Thank God, I am very happy now.

Rizwan:             Thanks to you for your precious gift.










Post a Comment

0 Comments