A Dialogue between Two Students on Co- education
ARSLAN: Hello, how are you dear?
ASHFAQ: Me fine, and what’s about you?
ARSLAN: By the grace of Allah Almighty, I am also fine.
ASHFAQ: What are you doing these days?
ARSLAN: I am studying at Punjab University, preparing for my BA exams.
ASHFAQ: Is there co-education in that university.
ARSLAN: Yes, It is known buy everyone that there is co-education at the university level.
ASHFAQ: Do you know that in Islam co-education is prohibited.
ARSLAN: But you should keep it in mind, that ours is a poor country, we cannot afford
separate institutions both for boys and girls.
ASHFAQ: Our government should try to fix this problem, as you know that there is much harm
in co-education system.
ARSLAN: But you should keep it in your mind that there are many advantages of this type of
system.
ASHFAQ: What advantages of co-education are?
ARSLAN: In co-educational institutions, a competition starts between boys and girls; they try
to beat one another in education.
ASHFAQ: But you should also keep it in your mind that they also misuse their liberty
sometimes.
ARSLAN: Is it not possible in the institutions who manage separate education.
ASHFAQ: Not at all, because there is no chance of doing it.
ARSLAN: Friend, keep it in your mind that everything has some advantage and disadvantages,
but we should be positive in every matter.
ASHFAQ: I agree with you but there should be a strong check and balance in this system of
education
ARSLAN: Yeah, I quite agree with you here.
0 Comments