A Dialogue between a Doctor and a Patient
PATIENT: Asslam-o Alikum, doctor.
DOCTOR: WailkumUssalam, How are you feeling now?
PATIENT: I am feeling better now than yesterday, Last night I enjoyed a sound sleep.
DOCTOR: Very well, what is about your fever now, keep this thermometer in your mouth, I want to
check your fever.
PATIENT: At night I felt some fever but now I am all right.
DOCTOR: (Taking out thermometer and checking it) you are still suffering from a light fever.
PATIENT: I am still feeling some weakness, and quivering.
DOCTOR: Did you take the medicine properly?
PATIENT: Yes, doctor, I took the medicine properly and with great care.
DOCTOR: What is about your constipation?
PATIENT: I am still constipated, though I had taken the medicine of constipation.
DOCTOR: What did you eat in last day breakfast?
PATIENT: I ate two ‘prathas’ with a large glass of ‘lassi’ after that I took two cups of tea.
DOCTOR: Very well and why did you not ask a grave digger to dig your grave?
PATIENT: (Feeling shame and somewhat smiling), sorry doctor.
DOCTOR: You must take some light food and take fresh juices with proper rest.
PATIENT: Ok, now I will act on your advice properly.
DOCTOR: Ok, I am changing the medicines, but you should be careful next time while eating.
PATIENT: Thanks, doctor, God bless you.
DOCTOR: Same to you, Allah hafiz
PATIENT: Allah hafiz
0 Comments